The most important thing to consider here, is that all EMF is sound. The human ear can (at best) perceive sound in the 20Hz to 20,000Hz range – the loudness of which is measured in decibels (dB). The human ear is extremely sensitive to higher dB levels – we can withstand 80dB for 40 hours per week, but it drops to four hours a week at 90dB. Anything over 120dB is damaging long-term.
The safest levels are normally between 50-70dB. The frequencies we are discussing with cellular technologies are in the MHz and GHz ranges, and although we cannot hear them with our ears, our brains and cells within our body certainly do.
Our cells are extremely sensitive to electromagnetic frequency, as this (along with electrochemical signalling in our nervous system) is generally the means of communication within the human body. There is an argument developing that this externally induced electrification of our bodies is leading to mis-firing of our nervous system, cells being unable to communicate effectively and warning signals of disease being drowned out.
Any disruption can impair the body’s natural healing mechanisms – leading to a backlog of healing actions, which will eventually lead to what we can call “cleansing crisis’s”, where the toxic build up becomes too much and chronic disease sets in.
Because the earths natural frequencies seldom go above 30Hz, and humanity has only experienced higher frequencies within the environment for a little over 200 years, the long-term effects of increasing electrification are not entirely understood, if at all.
In the past 100 years, our exposure to a wide range of artificially generated frequencies has increased dramatically. Research is now bringing into sharp focus the potential risks associated with long-term high-frequency exposure.
This is why Faraday-based protection of our immediate environment is critically important. We can do a multitude of things to limit our exposure, such as;
- Going back to an ethernet network in our homes, by turning off the WiFi component of routers, and running ethernet cables to our tablets and laptops.
- Shielding the electric Smart Meters outside the walls of our home – particularly if those devices are near a bedroom or in proximity to where we are most in the home.
- Creating a Faraday room in the house – where signals are effectively blocked and we can get some well-needed respite from EMF pollution.
- Source Faraday bags for our electronics – keeping them in these enclosures while we sleep and when not in use.
- Faraday throw rugs and blankets are a great way to shield yourself while you watch TV or work. They are a great benefit for pregnant women and those sensitive to EMF.
At Custodi, our primary focus is the sourcing and supply of the world’s best performing Faraday products.
Check out our range here and don’t forget to subscribe for the latest news and information relating to everything EMF.